Sales Commissions Manager
About Frontier Communications:
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Sales Commission Manager:
- Manage 1.1 Million dollars per month in commissions / incentives more effectively
- Determine efficacy of commissions and incentive programs
- Develop Sales forecast models (r2, SARIMA etc)
- Develop Daily / Weekly / Monthly dashboards for all level of employees through Sr. Management
- Analyze market data in competitive market place
- Identify High value products juxtaposed against commission dollars spent on new acquisitions
- Identify High Value customers vs. Retention dollars spent
- Evaluate efficacy of Vendor Partner commission / incentive plans
- Organize and develop Single points of contact for all lines of business stream lining communication and processes
- Increase Sales, Reduce customer Churn, improve employee and customer satisfaction
Primary responsibilities include:
- Identify and analyze underlying business challenges and initiatives, infrastructure, and applications in order to match the appropriate solution/technology to business requirements.
- Assist with Compensation Plan construction for internal, union and vendor partner sites for all lines of business
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly trend and variance analyses versus budget and forecast, including risks and opportunities, on a consolidated basis.
- Preparation of internal reporting of monthly financial data and key business metrics by Internal, External centers and lines of business
- Analyze the efficacy of Commission plans.
- Financial modeling and report development including resources/commissions
- Manage and develop centralized commissions system (CCST)
- Assist with long-term projections and modeling
- Maintain monthly and quarterly historical and trending analyses
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Provide proactive thought leadership and challenge others’ thinking
- 5 + years in commissions or similar contact center functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematics; MBA a plus or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional analytical and modeling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain analytical findings clearly and succinctly to a wide range of stakeholders, including Senior Leadership Team, adjusting communication style as appropriate for the audience
- Experience with Microsoft suite of programs, SQL and other similar database queries
- Confident self-starter with positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Problem solver who works well independently
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.