Analyst, Payroll Tax
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
- Balance daily, monthly, quarterly and annual taxes & payments via ADP.
- Receive state unemployment tax rates, enter them into tax payment database, and provide copies for the Systems group to update Infinium.
- Ensure proper withholding tax rates are being withheld and paid in a timely fashion.
- Answer notices from federal, state, and local agencies via telephone, email, and letters.
- Audit payroll files to ensure proper taxes are being deducted from employees.
- Completing and filing Multiple Worksite Reports. Maintain and update procedure documentation.
- Reconcile monthly general ledger payroll tax account files. Complete additional tasks and various projects as directed.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive attention to detail.
- Excellent project management and follow up skills necessary to meet deadlines and target dates.
- Must be organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- High level of Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude.
- Tax accounting experience (preferably payroll tax).
- Experience building functional Microsoft Access databases.
- Process improvement experience.
- Experience with Infinium.
- Experience with ADP Smart Compliance
*Must be organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
*Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of business tools with above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.