About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
- Responsible for 18-24 Consultants
- 80% of time coaching and developing Associates to meet / exceed objectives.
- Analyze performance through observations / audits and provide continual feedback.
- 20% of time completing administrative tasks / reports.
- Communicate corporate vision, strategies and departmental goals to Associates
- Previous Team Leader / Specialist / Management experience
- Knowledge of Regional Attendance Plan
- Knowledge of Union Contract
- Strong analytical / investigatory / diagnostic skills
- Demonstrated strong decision making and problem solving skills,
- Proven ability to work in a team structure
- Highly energetic and possess leadership traits to generate enthusiasm & high performance results in a large work group
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Satisfactory Attendance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Personal computer skills
- Functional knowledge of Diversity Management
- RT1000 / EMPSX experience
Prior to submitting your resume, please review your qualifications and background thoroughly to ensure they meet the requirement stipulated in the job posting. Please ensure you are releasable before applying for this position.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.