Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure digital protection solutions. Frontier's approximately 28,600 employees are based entirely in the United States. This position will be located at Tampa / Dallas office. More information about Frontier is available at https://enterprise.frontier.com/
Frontier Communications is seeking a Marketing Manager to work closely with the Commercial Alternate Sales Channel teams to drive marketing initiatives to grow sales. The Marketing Manager will support all sales activity involving partners and tradeshow events, and drive B2B initiatives that focus on our managed solutions portfolio. This is a cross-functional role that requires leadership interfacing with sales, product, finance, operations, and legal teams. A successful candidate for this position is creative and detail oriented with strong communication, relationship building and project management skills. Prior experience working directly with sales, event management, campaign development, creative production, and cross channel marketing experience is required. The role will report to the Director of Go to Market, Enterprise Sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, implement and track marketing programs applying established metrics and dashboards to report on the effectiveness of channel marketing / sales executions,
- Develop progress and communications project status reports for management.
- Ensure all channel programs are executed correctly, including compliance guidelines for content, style, logo usage and messaging
- Generate promotional ideas both Nationally and in Target Markets
- Take ownership of partner webinars, newsletters and partner portal content.
- Reporting and analysis of all channel marketing programmes and ROI.
- Ensure the channel marketing budget is allocated in a cost-effective manner to maximize ROI.
- Lead marketing initiatives to grow Commercial Alternate Sales Channel (Agent partners, D2D, OTM, etc.) with marketing campaigns, incentive programs and event sponsorships
- Identify gaps and opportunities and work with Agent Partner marketing contacts to raise awareness and mindshare of Frontier with Master Agents and their sub-agents
- Manage and update email marketing list and websites
- Assist with copy development for communications to Agent Partners
- Work with external agencies to develop sales collateral and event items
- Coordinate development and updates of sales support materials, including internal job aids and customer facing sales collateral
- Assist leadership team with performance metrics, provide insights regarding results, and apply insights to future efforts
- Minimum of 6-8 years B2B Marketing experience with proven success from strategy to execution
- BA with a focus on marketing or management or other related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce and Email communication (preferably Mailchimp or Marketo)
- Proven track record of developing and leading successful events and marketing campaigns
- Experience and exposure to subscription-based products (preferably in telecommunications)
- Familiarity with 3rd party reseller sales channels
- Team orientation and strong communication skills
- Detail oriented with experience in initiating and managing multiple projects
- Must be available to travel from time to time
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.