Analyst, Billing Systems
The Revenue Assurance Billing Analyst is responsible for supporting Call Center Operations, Product Management, and, the production and development processes related to DPI billing. This includes reviewing and analyzing trouble tickets and changes to DPI customer billing, performing testing to ensure accurate customer billing and order processing. They interface directly with Product Management and IT as needed to correct order processing logic. This position will assist the Billing Advisors in maintaining key SLA’s for trouble ticket resolution.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for detailed analysis of DPI end user billing.
- Access and review customer bills, process credits/debits adjustment batches.
- Verify billed rates, taxes, and credits by extracting customer data from DPI billing files.
- Analyze Remedy tickets, research and resolve or reassign appropriately.
- Ability to determine and recognize billing issues and work through to resolution, following process end to end.
- Also recognize and quantify high customer and/or Frontier impacting issues and act upon quickly.
- Understand Call Center processes in order to coach users on Remedy ticket resolution.
- Meet SLA on Remedy Tickets.
- Familiar with resource guides, CERT, fone, The Pulse, Learning Bulletins, Regulatory tariffs.
- Familiar with existing Frontier products and promotions. Work with IT on System Enhancements and Express Requests.
- Test System Enhancements before elevation to production.
- General understanding of DPI Tables and how they interact with Billing, Subscriber Inquiry, Statements.
- Meet department goal of identifying and recovering Annual predetermined Revenue Goal per year.
- Must keep accurate detailed data on recovered revenue per department specifications.
- Recommend alternative approaches, considering application functionality and business requirements on new offerings.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in related Customer Operations functions.
- Must possess high degrees of knowledge on a wide range billing, and, provisioning system platforms.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel used for reporting discrepancies.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information while ensuring data/system security.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.