Scope and Responsibilities:
Planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the activities of the Mid-Market Commercial Billing team that contributes to service delivery, business retention and revenue growth objectives of the inside sales account team. Lead, manage, and oversee the operations of the team, responsible for owning the customer experience for a billing perspective, strategy and sales partnership. Leading the inside sales support and billing as required. Develop and manage to customer care policies and procedures that maximize productivity and profitability, improve customer relationship/experience and drive results while retaining revenue to the account strategy. Establish and ensure attainment of goals for customer satisfaction ratings, staff productivity, order accuracy, and SLAs. Create and execute effective staffing model to meet KPI metrics.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrated customer facing strengths and passion for the customer’s experience.
- Ability to effectively interact with key corporate leadership.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Thorough working knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
- Ability to lead, motivate and assess supervisory, management and individual-contributor staff.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for goals.
- Ability to organize a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Interact with a wide variety of individuals, both internal and external, positively and effectively.
- Independent judgment skills, as well as the ability to make effective decisions quickly.
- Ability to collaborate/partner with various teams across the organization to drive results.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ management experience in commercial customer service is a key objective.
- Customer focused: ability to own escalations and delegate senior leaders as necessary.
- Familiarity with company technology, DPI, Salesforce, CABS, and M6.
- Working knowledge of and expertise with customer information systems and computer software, including Microsoft Office Salesforce and Project.
- Communication: excellent verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Interpersonal: ability to work effectively with others, including a diverse population.
- Problem solving ability to constructively handle unexpected problems.
- Strong Analytical and mathematical skills.
- Decision making ability to make sound decisions given the information available.
- Leadership: ability to lead people to accomplish objectives without creating hostility in the workplace.
- Takes initiative and demonstrates willingness to act with a sense of urgency.
- Subject-matter knowledge: sales, clients, internal processes and systems.
- Successful execution with minimal oversight; requires independent thought, decision-making and application.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Extended night and/or weekend hours possible.
- Some travel required.
This is a Remote position #LI-Remote
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.