Corporate Digital Marketing Analyst Intern
Corporate Digital Marketing Analyst Intern
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
This summer, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the Digital team at Frontier Communications.
Frontier is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst - Intern to join our team, located in Norwalk, CT and Rochester, NY. You’ll play an integral role in helping Frontier deliver an optimal online experience to prospects and customers. When you join the Frontier Digital team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires curiosity, creativity, problem solving, and analytic ability.
As a member of the Digital analytics team, you’ll use your quantitative and qualitative skills to analyze and summarize website data, surface findings, and provide recommendations for digital experience improvement, optimization, and strategy. You’ll use web analytics and customer survey data to focus on improving the digital experience for all users, with a focus on customer care enablement and self-help effectiveness. You’ll also be involved in ongoing SEO (search engine optimization) efforts to build, fortify and grow our presence in Google and other important search properties.
The ideal candidate will come with an attitude to learn and contribute, strive to identify “a better way of doing things", and show a true passion for problem solving and working with data. A general understanding of digital experience, web site analytics, customer survey data, and search engine optimization is important for succeeding in this role.
- Support the analytics team in execution of tasks – including web analytics reporting, customer survey reporting and analysis, keyword research, and content optimization.
- Analyze, mine, and interpret web analytics and customer survey data. Surface the “why” of the results – and determine actionable “next steps” for improvement.
- Simplify analytics and survey data into compelling, understandable stories that will be shared with internal stakeholders and be used to help improve the web site and other digital properties.
- Analyze, categorize and summarize customer and prospect survey feedback from the web site. Provide insights and recommendations based on the survey 'voice of customer' data.
- Competitor research and analysis focusing on search engine positioning and content optimization.
- Create and share web analytic and survey performance reporting (highlighting key findings and metrics).
- Participate in the management and execution of search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, including copy optimization, keyword research, reporting, and competitor benchmarketing and research.
- Participate in vendor and partner meetings around surveys, analytics and reporting, and search engine optimization.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills. Loves working with data. Problem solver with a positive attitude. Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to prioritize work accordingly.
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) a plus.
- Familiarity with customer survey tools and working with survey data a plus.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) a plus.
- Attention to detail and self-starter. Eager to learn and contribute to the team. Positive attitude and desire to learn
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Not eligible to graduate students.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.