Spvr, Project Management
Supervisor, Project Management
This supervisor will be leading members of the project management organization for both Retail and Carrier customers. As such they should:
Ensure excellent customer service is provided to all customers, both internal & external. Service our Wholesale & Retail Customers by responding to their inquiries with respect to due dates, status and problem order resolution. This position is responsible for detailed knowledge of order flow, troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues and concerns. Directly interface with customers and handle follow up calls or escalations.
This position requires an experienced individual that will work with our Wholesale & Retail Customers regarding complex services and projects. This person will interact with peers and other LECs, as well internal groups including; Engineering, Operations, Admin and Focals teams as well as the billing team.
The candidate needs to be skilled in:
Communication Skills - Excellent communication and presentation skills are required along with the ability to speak clearly and in a manner that is easy to understand. The employee must be able to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical customers, and clearly demonstrate products and services and coach and develop consultant. Employee must also demonstrate positive interpersonal skills working in a team environment
- Technical Acumen - The employee should understand how technology works. He or she may not need to be an expert in all fields but should have a technical aptitude. Technology concepts should be familiar and when explaining a technical need to this person, little explanation and background should be needed. The employee must become an expert in his or her area with the ability to handle all questions related to the products and services he or she supports.
- Business Mentality - The employee should be effective in presenting customers detailed information regarding Special Access (Ethernet) Services & Complex Services. This may be information that describes job details and or equipment requirements. This person must build relationships with the Customer that demonstrates that he or she is supporting their Customer needs. The supervisor should be capable of maintaining good business relationships and while being a true professional at all times.
- Flexibility – The employee must be willing and capable of performing the tasks across various roles as it relates to online account handling, offline support, training, development, and quality assurance.
- The team must consistently meet and exceed all service level metrics
- Maintenance of existing customer relationships
- Support Sales Team with Customer issues relating to orders
- Mentor and coach individuals as appropriate
- Strong customer focus with first call resolution within the team
- Ability to assess order process issues and make appropriate recommendations
- Ability to handle complex customer requests
- Experience working with ASRs and Wholesale/Retail Customers
- Process, Ordering and Technical Experience with Enterprise EIA, EVPL, and ELAN Services
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization and business partners
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task and have solid follow up system
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Very strong Knowledge Microsoft products, especially Excel
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence others to achieve
- Ability to work independently with little or no guidance
- Able to work effectively with other teams
- Some travel may be required
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in telecommunications
- Team player
- Knowledge of M6, STATS & Salesforce
- Knowledge of COE Engineering and Installation
- Knowledge of OSP Engineering and installation
- Knowledge of Infinium
- Minimum of 3 years or more experience/knowledge in Engineering, Construction, Operations or related department
- MEF certification or completion of MEF Bootcamp
- Consistently provides feedback and direction to staff to ensure employee development, engagement and business knowledge.
- Leverages all employee communication vehicles and opportunities (weekly/monthly/quarterly/one-on-ones) to obtain feedback on departmental goals and standard processes to engage and to hold employees accountable to overall business operations, processes and results
- Ensures employee advocacy and a positive work environment by listening and responding to employee feedback, issues, questions and concerns in a timely manner.
Detailed Job Description
This supervisor position will be supervising members of the Project Management Team. This team is responsible for the project management of Retail and Wholesale orders from inception through completion (BAU, FTTCS, Complex Services, Etc.). Project management includes updating M6 and other tools with engineering, build, design, dispatch and provisioning statuses, ensuring milestones are correct and kept current. The team also performs the following tasks: hold daily/weekly/monthly open project calls, ensure accuracy of milestone dates and drive resources to meet dates, coordinate problem solving efforts with all departments, and coordinate scheduling of work with resources.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.