Spclst, Training Sr
Frontier Instructors perform a full range of facilitation and support functions related to training and quality assurance to ensure the Customer experience and business objectives are met. This position is responsible for delivering Direct Sales Service training to newly hired/current employees along with the following additional outlined requirements:
- All applicable system training.
- Sales Training (facilitation and development).
- Refresher Training based on Direct Sales Service representative’s needs.
- Product Training for new and previously deployed commercial products.
- Train for all local and national commercial promotions.
- Prepare both product and promotional training materials for deployment.
- Update and maintain an accurate Instructor guide.
- Measure, track, and evaluate employee progress through the training curriculum to assess if the individual is ready to perform the needed work.
- Provide clear feedback to the supervisory staff on the performance of individual employees.
- Corrective action plans when required.
- Handle inbound calls (where allowed) to identify training opportunities and suggest methods for improving employee/team performance.
- Listen to inbound calls (where allowed) from employees to assure compliance with company standards.
This position works closely with Resource Management Analysts, Project Specialists, Supervisors, and Directors, serving as a positive link between operations staff and employees.
- The individual must demonstrate a comfort level with public speaking. All training can be conducted in various ways. Individual, group, simulation, skills practice, or computer-based training. Speaking and interacting with various audience members is required.
- Able to facilitate “webinars” or virtual learning methods.
- Facilitation experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a positive approach to the teaching/learning environment at all times.
- Communicate openly and non-judgmentally.
- Possess a strong ability to multi-task.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a Call Center/Direct Sales Service environment.
- Broad knowledge of training program design and delivery methods.
- Strong decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Previous training/facilitation experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Power Point, Word, Excel and virtual platforms i.e. Skype, TEAMS/Zoom etc.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong team player with an unwavering commitment to achieving team goals.
- Flexible to meet our ever-changing training needs.
- Ability to work overtime and multiple shifts when needed.
- Travel, when required.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.