Contract Recruiting Specialist
Contract Recruiting Specialist
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
This Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for the day to day recruiting and provide full-cycle recruiting support to the Frontier Business. This individual contributor will provide strategic solutions to internal clients with competitive hiring needs. The right individual will be innovative, high-energy, and well-connected in the recruiting community.
- Facilitate the hiring of targeted professionals based on needs.
- Help ensure the team’s compliance with established recruitment and hiring procedures, including those of the Human Resources and EEO/Diversity policies, including appropriate record keeping and related support functions
- Ability to work with, administer, run reports, track position activity in ATS.
- Meet hiring targets established by Business Partners/Hiring Managers
- Serve as a communication liaison for everyone involved in the hiring process, including coordinating the interview process
- Participate in special projects/task forces as assigned
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- A high energy, bright, creative, articulate and a calculated risk taker.
- Previous experience handling high volume and union labor hiring
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adapt at managing peak workloads.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including public speaking.
- Intelligent - Able to understand and deal with a broad range of functional areas
- Articulate – Strong oral and written communications skills.
- A pragmatic and professional nature. Ability to work effectively under pressure and to handle a heavy workload.
- A hard worker and self-starter – Highly motivated. Able to enthuse others with his/her personal dynamics. A real “hands-on” professional.
- Able to effectively work cross-functionally and gain consensus when needed.
- Metrics driven
- 1-3 years of progressive recruitment experience, Union Recruiting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and on-boarding
- Proven track record utilizing creative sourcing methods
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- This is a contract role
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.