Enterprise Account Executive
Federal Enterprise Account Executive
Frontiers Government Sales Channel is expanding, and we are seeking qualified government Sales Executives. The Enterprise Account Executive is the catalyst behind Frontier Communications’ success as an organization.
As a consultative sales professional, the Federal Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for increasing Frontiers valuation through new logo acquisition and current customer expansion. This is achieved by developing credibility in understanding customer’s external drivers, business objectives and internal challenges to develop strategies and tactics to increase customer retention, improve customer satisfaction, and grow existing revenue.
Additionally, the Federal Enterprise Account Executive must work to develop complete solutions consisting of Frontier’s World Class Products such as, but not limited to, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaas), IT as a Service (ITaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), IP-Networking, Security, Managed Wi-Fi, and Advanced Strategic Communications.
Your role as a Federal Enterprise Account Executive includes:
- Leverage and build relationships with Stakeholders through direct sales prospecting and business development activities
- Accountable for new incremental growth in assigned target accounts within your segment which will fall in single or multiple vertical industries
- Manage and optimize current revenue of existing Federal customer base through retention activities, new product sales, and strategic technology migration
- Manage both pre- and post-sales support resources throughout the sales cycle to retain and leverage customer relationships, provide business solutions, and expand existing revenue base
- Pre-Sales: Solutions Sales Specialists and Sales Engineers
- Post-Sales: Project Managers, Engineers, and Customer Service Advisor
What makes a good Federal Enterprise Account Executive?
- Responsible for the end-to end management and capture of IT services opportunities in assigned and aligned Federal and DOD accounts. Your primary responsibility will be the conversion of sales leads into quantifiable revenue. Capture activities include; account and opportunity strategy, competitive positioning, effective teaming and partner alignment, and proposal strategies and development.
- You will establish deep business and technical relationships through your knowledge of the customer’s mission and the environment. You will have day-to-day interactions with Federal executives, solutions providers, partners and other internal/external stakeholders to execute project/customer requirements, address current program issues and develop account strategies.
- Influencing others to act by gaining commitment and agreement on add-on sales solutions
- Driven to exceed client expectations with our innovative technology solutions
- Ability to articulate client strategies, using industry knowledge to expand business opportunities
- Resourceful and able to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase business while enhancing the client experience
- Partners with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service
- Traveling to manage your business accounts in a specified footprint
- Identify and develop relationships with newly identified prospects within assigned account module(s)
- Retain current Federal customer base and expand revenue through cross/up-sell opportunities by connecting the client’s business objectives with Frontier Business solution
- Work with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation
- Develop and implement comprehensive Account Plans for each assigned customer working with cross-functional partners across Frontier to deliver results
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that sell the benefits of Frontier’s products and services to Federal customers
- Improve and maintain current customer satisfaction results (NPS) through engagement and responsiveness to regular surveys and feedback
- Sales cycle management experience, including Salesforce proficiency
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Frontier
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen)
- Achieves and exceeds all individual, department and budget goals
- Offers recommendations to sales leadership on new business prospects
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Deep understanding of the network attributes, complex communication products, and solutions sought by Federal Agencies
- Experience selling telecommunication / network services on a national scale
- Displays ability to create new demand by proactively bringing new points of view to target Federal accounts
- Can identify and articulate customer value proposition and links solutions to the customer strategy
- 5-7 years of business-to-business experience (10+ years preferred) in Enterprise scale companies with a proven, documented track record of success
- 2 years of sales experience in working with the Federal Government
- Proven track record of successfully selling in the Federal segment
- Experience is using SAM.gov or FedBizopps
- Coordination, development, and delivery of RFIs, RFQs, and RFP for Federal segment
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- Candidate must possess a valid state driver’s license and have a clean driving record
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.