Elastic Stack Developer
The resource will be responsible for ELK stack setup in development environment, python scripting, rule engine, configuration, performance tuning, enhancement, maintenance, training to new members and creating dashboard around various KPIs.
- You will work with development and QA teams to design ingestion pipelines, integration APIs and provide Elastic Search tuning/optimizing based on application needs.
- You will setup ELK stack in development environment.
- Data Integration – Design and develop new systems integrations from a variety of formats including files, database extracts and APIs
- Data Pipelines - Create/run/configure highly scalable data ingestion pipelines using ELK that incorporates complex transformations and efficient code
- Data Delivery – Design and develop solutions for delivering data that meets SLA.
- Operations and tuning – Proactively monitor data flows with a focus on continued performance improvement.
- Diligently team up with infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence to guaranteed high data quality and availability in production.
- Supervise the design, build or maintenance of ELK. Do regular fine tuning, ad-hoc reporting, create dashboard based on KPI
- Extensive Knowledge in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC and Web Services (REST), JSON, Node.JS.
- Highly proficient in developing and deploying Java/J2EE applications on Application Servers - AWS, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic and IBM WebSphere
NICE TO HAVE:
- Good experience with different IDE's, build & automation tools like Eclipse, STS, and GitHub, JIRA. Familiarity with BI tools – Spotfire / Splunk
- Experience with J2EE Design Patterns such as MVC, DAO, DTO & Singleton Pattern.IT OSS / BSS domain knowledge
- VR experience (Google Speech / Alexa / Cortana)
- Big Data Experience (AWS)
EDUCATION & EXP:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
- 10+ years of experience required.
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal directing from supervisor.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communicating skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.