Sr. IT Development Specialist
Sr. Salesforce Developer
You will be completely responsible for the design, engineering, testing, release, and support of the features you build. You will provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. You will also drive automation of processes, develop new applications, and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. This includes development, configuration, maintenance, and integration with other Amazon systems. As a Sr. Developer you will also be responsible for writing designs and providing code reviews for other developers.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration.
- Support across systems and related integrations native to the SFDC ecosystem.
- Build solutions on the SFDC platform, including the development of Web Services and use of API’s.
- 2+ Years’ experience with Vlocity
- In-Depth knowledge of Vlocity CPQ and OM
- Knowledge of Vlocity Omniscripts, Dataraptors, and Cards
- Knowledge of Product modeling and decomposition
- Knowledge of OM Orchestration
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycles.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling, and monitoring.
- Perform SFDC systems maintenance, environment refresh, data integration duties.
- Work with Salesforce Technical Architect on writing design for other developers
- Provide Code reviews and approve merge requests.
- New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com platform as a developer
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
- VisualForce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Metadata, XML, etc.)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Strong understanding of relational databases and has developed a competency around MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from cross-functional teams.
- Must have Lightning and Lightning App experience.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator or equivalent experience
- Understanding of key SFDC architecture concepts and how they influence the design
- Experience building Communities highly preferred
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.