Centralized Services – Meriden, CT
- Supervise a team of 10-15 CWA union-represented Technical Assistants who are performing work specific to poles and third-party attachers across the Frontier footprint.
- Ability to define department and company priorities, lead and inspire the team in an enthusiastic and positive manner.
- Consistently provide feedback and direction to the team to ensure employee development, engagement, and business knowledge.
- Ability to deal with changing processes and priorities, conflict, and coaching when needed.
- Work closely with management to collaborate and ensure uniformity throughout the entire team.
- Provide training on new processes and coaching as needed.
- Attend conference calls, TEAMS Meetings with external/internal management teams.
- Various administrative functions including, approve or deny vacation time in PATS, approving time in CATS, monthly attendance reviews.
- Ability to learn Frontier systems including but not limited to, GAP, Infinium, Purchase Management, Payables Ledger, Varasset, Alden One, JUC, NJUNS, SPANS, LINUS
- The position may require extended work hours.
- Special Projects as needed.
- Knowledge of outside plant-specific to poles and third-party attachers.
- Strong management skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Must have high integrity, honesty, and excellent work ethic.
- Knowledge of and ability to work with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Word.
- Strong knowledge of computers and computer systems.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and learn new processes quickly.
- Bachelors’ Degree in related field preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.