Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Scope & Responsibilities
Frontier is looking for an analytical, creative, and well-organized recent college graduate who is interested in joining our fast-paced Marketing team. The Marketing Specialist will work cross-functionally with marketing strategy and creative teams and other internal departments to ensure flawless campaign execution. This role will have exposure to many aspects of marketing, including campaign management, creative approval, agency interaction, as well as media targeting and budget management.
As our new team member, you will assist in the accurate setup of campaign launches and creative updates, and build creative development workflows and timelines to meet our planned in-market schedule. You will work with internal departments and outside vendors to ensure accurate and timely review and approval of all assigned creative, and collaborate with Marketing Ops Managers on initial reviews and targeting requirements for Direct Mail. Your role will assist in final review and audit of creative prior to release. You will proactively update existing creative with copy changes to ensure consistency and compliance, and share updates with internal and external partners. You will work with Go to Market teams on additional assets needed for new campaign launches and develop and maintain a catalog of the latest key copy and offer disclaimers to ease review and development of new assets by internal and external partners. You will have some ad hoc projects, like working invoice and budget updates with the Marketing Expense Management team.
The position will require strong organizational skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to manage several projects at a time. Communication skills are also important, as this position will regularly interact with internal departments including: corporate marketing, purchasing, accounting, IT, regulatory and legal, as well as, external agencies and other vendor partners.
- Responsible for campaign coordination between cross-functional teams
- Update and maintain marketing and campaign calendar and approval schedule
- Partner with agencies, creative, product, and legal on assets and traffic schedule to ensure on time development and approval
- Work with internal and external departments on asset needs, asset updates and delivery schedule
- Assist in final review of all marketing tactics and ensure accuracy and consistency of offers and disclaimers
- Assist expense team on invoice processing as needed
- 1-2 years’ work experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a keen attention to detail
- A self-starter, proactive, Results-oriented and highly motivated
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to changing standards and company needs
- A team player with strong relationship-building-qualities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint, and familiarity with Percolate a plus
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.