This position supports the deployment of Regulatory mandated projects. The Project Specialist ensures all critical tasks are carried out within specifications and schedule; coordinates interdepartmental functions; meets with program team members on a regular basis to review project status and to plan future actions.
- Manage the centralized repository to house all appropriate Regulatory deployment data (schedules, work break-down, results, etc).
- Manage assigned projects utilizing established project management processes, including the creation of project milestones and an overall schedule; determine scheduling requirements and constraints; identify and drive major project milestones and project requirements into the FTR cross-functional teams; establish scheduling baseline; manage schedule changes, and report on project progress against the baseline.
- Manage deviations from any project plan; mediate conflicts by creating viable solutions; identify and incorporate changes that are necessary to the plan; direct project-related requests to the appropriate entity for resolution.
- Facilitate conference calls and meetings with various levels of leadership and multiple workgroups.
- Gather and report data up to the Regulatory reporting arm of Engineering and to the Regulatory team.
- A minimum of 2+ years of telephony experience
- A minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience.
- Extensive knowledge in data gathering and reporting. Ability to interpret and present large volumes of data in easy to follow formats for users
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- Knowledge of how different departments interrelate from project inception, through engineering and builds, and finally to order completion.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assigned functions in order to meet strict deadlines
- Must have outstanding communication/customer service skills
- Ability to work with various levels of leadership
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.