Senior Financial Analyst
Sr. Financial Analyst – Commercial Mass FP&A
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
This is a new role and the Commercial Mass FP&A Group is looking for a vibrate, smart and self-motivated individual to join our team. This role will be heavily focused on revenue analysis and some expense. This role will have exposure to senior level management as well.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support the new VP of Mass and Director of FP&A with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Prepare monthly and quarterly variance analyses versus budget and forecast, including risks and opportunities
- Preparation of internal reporting of monthly financial data and key business metrics for the Commercial Mass Group
- Prepare price/volume analyses, product analyses and churn %
- Maintain monthly and quarterly historical and trending analyses
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Build relationships with internal business partners for deep understanding of their business and how it is impacting the results being analyzed
- 5 + years in a financial planning or financial analysis role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematics necessary; MBA a plus
- Exceptional analytical and modeling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain analytical findings clearly and succinctly to a wide range of stakeholders, including C-level executives, adjusting communication style as appropriate for the audience
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase preferred; experience using planning/forecasting tools in prior roles is essential (will be transitioning to Adaptive in Q1’20)
- Strong Excel Skills (including Modeling)
- Confident self-starter with positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Problem solver who works well independently
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.