IT Technical Analyst
Are you an experienced Scrum Master looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment? If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong Scrum Master to work with our team of highly skilled and experienced software engineers and developers and to assist in the delivery of the best software solutions to the marketplace.
Scrum Master Duties and Responsibilities
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum ceremonies, practices and values to delight customers.
- Guides the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Assesses the maturity of the team and organization as it relates to Scrum and coaches the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removes impediments or facilitates the removal of impediments with the team.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or judgment, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitate “getting the work done” without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Embrace the spirit of continuous process improvement and apply improvements as needed.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information including the identification and reporting of key KPIs and overall progress and success.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Toolset (Jira & Wiki).
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
Scrum Master Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, etc.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.