About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Summary of Position Describe the principal purpose and any unique characteristics of the job:
The purpose of this position is to administer invoice processing of facility expense invoices in a centralized location. This position will receive all expense PO and NON PO facility invoices, both email or paper, and ensure 3rd party invoice keyers receive and upload prepare invoices into the AiM Facility System for approval routing, resolve fatal and non-fatal errors associated with the upload, perform reconciliation for payments and statements with Vendor and AP.
% of time
Handle Facility invoices process as follows:
· Ensure all received facility invoices for all states are forwarded, either paper scanned invoices / invoice emails, to 3rd party for OCR invoice keying within 3 -5 days of receipt.
· Catch duplicate, statements before sent to 3rd party keyers.
· Ensure physical invoice is attached to email where invoice hyperlinks exist.
· Follow-up on invoices not uploaded into AIM within 3-5 days.
· Resolve all fatal and non-fatal invoice upload errors into AiM.
· Work with Coordinators, Vendors, and AP for payment issues, past due amounts, disapprovals, disputes, statements, etc.
· Manual key sensitive invoices that cannot be sent to 3rd party keyers.
Work with AP for statements, payments, remit to issues, etc.
Work with Vendor on invoice questions /requested payment information.
Work with Coordinators on invoice disapprovals / disputes / and AiM Invoicing issues.
Run established reports to ensure data integrity
List of the major job responsibilities in order of importance for which this job is held accountable.
Job Requirements Job requirements should include all necessary qualifications to perform the full job.
- Kind and length of experience: Detail and time oriented, familiar with AP concept/terminology/structure, computer knowledge and experience, Microsoft System experience i.e. Word, Excel, Crystal Reports, Adobe Pro, etc.
- Special Skills (e.g., strong organizational skills, proficiency on specific software): Detail and analytical skills, task driven - start to finish, good customer skills for working with internal customers and external vendors, and excellent program entry skills.
- Education, certification and/or license requirements: College Education preferred but not required.
- Physical Requirements (i.e., extended periods of sitting, bending, stooping, standing, walking or driving; frequency of lifting or carrying heavy objects - specify required weight; required communication skills - verbal/auditory): None
- Environmental Factors (e.g., ability to work in extreme heat/cold, ability to work at heights over 15 feet, ability to work 3rd shift, ability to work weekends/on-call): None
Decision Making Identify the types of decisions that this job can make on its own, as well as those that must be referred to a higher level of management.
- What typical decisions does this job have complete authority for making? n/a. IPC Processes documented it the IPC Process Manual, and XT Global Business Rules
- What typical decisions must be referred to others for approval? Directions per IPC Process Manual and Business Rules involving AiM System Support, and AP interfaces.
- To who does this job refer these decisions? Supervisor / Manager
This job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Consequently, job incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required. The percentage allocation of job duties are subject to change based upon business needs. The information documented on the Position Description is not to be considered final until it is reviewed and approved by Human Resources.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.