Analyst, Payroll Accounting Sr
ANALYST, PAYROLL SR
- Assist Payroll Supervisor with the review of multi-state payroll for 22,000+ employees
- Assist with employee questions about taxes, payroll, disability, or garnishments
- Ensure final payroll checks issued in compliance with State regulations for terminated employees
- Create/Update process documentation and train Payroll Specialists.
- Generate weekly reports for use by Payroll Specialist when processing payrolls.
- Participate in data conversions
- Participate in system upgrades
- Perform tasks/responsibilities as assigned by Payroll Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or Equivalent related work experience (minimum 5+ yrs)
- Strong accounting skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive payroll/accounting information while ensuring data/system security.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Well-developed written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to support a team environment of shared work, shared success.
- Experience in A/P and Payroll year-end processing to 1099-MISC and W-2 required.
- Experience managing master files for A/P, Payroll, HRIS and Time Entry systems preferred.
- Proficiency with Infinium/AS400 systems preferred.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.