IT Principle Developer – Salesforce and Vlocity
IP Principle Developer – Salesforce and Vlocity
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail-oriented and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
Candidate MUST have a strong understanding of the Salesforce Architecture and be able to provide solutions for a variety of business needs and challenges.
- In depth understanding of Object-Oriented Design Patterns and best practices
- Document patterns to be used by the development teams.
- Experience with integration of Salesforce with other systems.
- Setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Create solutions, blueprints, and detailed level designs for the development teams.
- Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce.com to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration.
- Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling, and monitoring.
- Perform analysis of business processes and technical requirements and implement solutions that support the business.
- Create Salesforce.com design specs and configure Salesforce.com objects, fields and functionality.
- Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users and translate requirements into scalable solutions.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation.
- Understanding of TM forum concepts for Product Catalog design and Order Management implementation
- 2+ Years’ experience with Vlocity
- In-Depth knowledge of Vlocity CPQ, CLM, and OM
- Knowledge of Vlocity Omniscripts, Dataraptors, and Cards
- Knowledge of Product modeling and decomposition
- Knowledge of OM Orchestration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com platform as a developer
- Certified Technical Architect (will consider applicants with Application or System Architect certifications)
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
- VisualForce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Metadata, XML, etc.)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Strong understanding of relational databases and has developed a competency around MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from cross-functional teams.
- Must have Lightning and Lightning App experience.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- Experience building Communities highly preferred.
- Salesforce Technical Architect Certification preferred.
- Advanced understanding of the TM Framework
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.