Retail Sales Consultant
Retail Sales Consultant
Posting Period: 8/28 9/10
Location: 4128 Lakewood Ranch Blvd
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Involves direct contact with the public in a retail sales environment and requires consultative selling, product and store merchandising, interaction with customer service systems, query and input (i.e.new & existing order entry), and other departments as required, sales objective accomplishments, and professional customer contacts in the Company Owned Retail Channel.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Acknowledge customers, engage in problem solving consultative dialogue to determine customer specific product needs, and make appropriate product recommendation to the customer.
- Demonstrate product knowledge of network, direct sale, and accessories in store through communication with the customer, including performing product demonstration and quoting rates.
- Perform duties commensurate with end of day direct sales transactions, product returns, account inquiries, computer system inquiry and entry functions, and safeguard company funds.
- Perform general housekeeping, stocking, inventory, query and input of information using sales and supply systems, and prepare associated reports.
- May be required to perform additional duties and tasks as required by the Company.
- Tests – Results obtained in standard tests for this position must meet minimum requirements established by the Company, in accordance with Company policy.
- Read, write, and speak English – bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers with emphasis on accuracy.
- Physical condition to perform job duties including seeing/hearing; fingering/feeling/handling/reaching; bending/crouching/squatting/kneeling; pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying (light work) with emphasis on standing.
- Excellent communication skills using tact and courtesy in frequent sensitive/pressure situations.
- Demonstrated effective customer service/retail sales techniques, cash handling, and/or merchandizing experience.
- Flexibility to work varied hours/days from 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM (holidays, weekends, overtime/call outs)
- Basic keyboard skills, alpha and numeric.
- Possess manual dexterity.
- Able to obtain/maintain appropriate bond.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.