Senior Marketing Manager
Seeking a digital savvy marketer, who is passionate about creating amazing customer experiences that drive engagement, adoption and satisfaction. The Sr Manager of Customer Marketing will have the responsibility of creating and managing customer campaigns and targeted communications to increase loyalty, product adoption and customer satisfaction of Frontier’s customer base. Furthermore, this position will help to grow and champion our customer onboarding, upsell program, and disruptive communications, external customer communities, and strategic customer advisory boards.
This role is highly cross-functional, working especially close with our Customer Experience, Brand, Product Marketing, Regulatory, Legal and Marketing Strategy team to understand areas of opportunity and to execute customer marketing activities. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to change and have a passion for relationship building, with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including introducing and defending new ideas and campaigns to senior stakeholders.
• Develop measurable cross-functional programs to promote adoption, satisfaction and retention.
• Manage the people and processes for identifying customer target segments and developing appropriate campaigns and communication.
• Leverage data to understand the customer base and what makes our customers successful; develop marketing strategies that ensures customers are on a journey to succeed, from onboarding to expansion
• Build the customer advocacy and reference programs to drive evangelism programs into the customer base.
• Find and cultivate customer advocates and content for case study stories, references, referrals, videos, webinars, websites, blogs, presentations, press releases, and other go-to-market events.
• Partner with Regulatory and Legal in proactive messaging and communications.
• Collaborate with Field Marketing for customer advisory and customer connect events including promotional plan, agenda and programming, and overall customer experience
• Oversee development of marketing assets to support customer programs
• Work cross-functionally to drive shared goals with customer experience and product.
• Measure, monitor and drive improvement against customer retention goals
• Create budgets and build expense modeling to reflect cost reductions.
• 7+ years of experience in marketing and communications
• Demonstrated ability to create, launch and grow a measurable customer marketing program that establishes a strong sense of customer community, loyalty and advocacy.
• Proven track record of creating campaigns, communication and programs that drive thought leadership and customer engagement.
• Experience and success in cultivating programs that translate customer insights into campaigns that generate revenue and retain enterprise accounts.
• Flexibility and ability to shift focus when needed.
• People management with the ability to attract, grow and retain talent
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.