Analyst, Media Analytics
OPENING for Irving, TX.
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Position Description - Irving, TX
- Consult with marketing teams during integrated campaign planning, ensuring that marketing reporting best practices and key operational metrics are embedded from the start
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns in collaboration with media agency across different media tactics and analyze trends and optimization opportunities. Identify new patterns through optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Develop systematic (daily, weekly and/or monthly) and adhoc deep business insights to help solve Frontiers business challenges and address the needs of stakeholders across various functions to drive incremental growth.
- Define key metrics and aiding in designing A/B test groups in collaboration with marketing ops teams to help track performance for digital and offline marketing efforts
- Address adhoc requests for metrics and performance to harvest actionable insights that enhance company performance
- Analyze current/ongoing targeting strategies to define and implement new opportunities for media optimization
- Create executive scorecards with visualizations to track changes in key business metrics and KPIs.
Required Technical Qualifications
Strong understanding of Microsoft office suite.(Access/Excel/Powerpoint)
Strong Project Management and Communications Skills
Strong background in a Data Management application (SQL/Python/R/SAS/SPSS)
Experience in data visualization tools (Spotfire/Tableau/Microstrategy/ThoughtSpot).
Strong Understanding of database management and architecture. SQL Experience preferred
Working knowledge of Alteryx preferred
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.