Network Architect Engineer
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for providing support analysis and oversight for key metrics in the East Region Construction & Engineering organization. This will include Ethernet order tracking and process flow performance. It may also have part in capital and expense budget analysis, delayed order reporting and response, damage claim visibility, BDT response tracking and other similar performance metrics necessary for the successful focus of department resources.
This role supports construction and engineering leadership across all states in the east region and will work closely with those team members who depend on this information to perform their roles effectively. As such this person should have a background in the disciplines being analyzed so that real-world conditions are factored into the reporting format and performance expectations and recommendations.
- Work with peer members of the support team to establish effective monitoring and performance guidance reports and tools to assist construction and engineering managers in achieving their performance objectives.
- Manage assigned performance metric reports and oversight directly with those dependent support groups. Report generation and interaction as required by each measured function.
- Provide recommendations for process improvement for reporting and actual work performance to drive quality and efficiency results.
- OSP Construction and Engineering and Planning knowledge.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Preferred five (5) years’ experience in the telecommunications field with qualified exposure to various fields of engineering.
- Strong Computer Skills in Window Products and must be able to learn new computer programs as required to perform job functions.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED Certificate. Preferred education would be Bachelor's Degree in related fields.
- Physical demands involve working extended hours where necessary, able to work at computer station for extended periods.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.