Director, Marketing Analytics
Director – Marketing Analytics
Marketing Analytics & Reporting
- Consult with Commercial marketing and sales teams during integrated campaign planning, ensuring that marketing reporting best practices and key operational metrics are embedded from the start.
- Develop Commercial segmentation, personas, targeting, & company personalization initiatives.
- Define key metrics and aiding in designing A/B test groups in collaboration with the Commercial Marketing team to help track performance for digital and offline marketing efforts.
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns in collaboration with media agencies across different media tactics and analyze trends and optimization opportunities. Identify new patterns through optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Work on an ongoing basis with Marketing Operations to develop data input files for use in targeting/suppressing data from the media plan.
- Perform analysis of all data inputs across Frontier’s different technologies and deliver master targeting files to the agency for offline and digital media targeting.
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaign reporting and marketing-sales pipeline/funnel/activity dashboards, leveraging Automation/CRM/Web/Attribution/BI and related systems.
- Identify opportunities to leverage AI capabilities features to mine for commercial insights.
- Prepare and present dashboards that help optimize Frontier's marketing investments, influence strategic priorities, and prove the effectiveness, value, and ROI of marketing initiatives.
- Spearhead integration of third-party ad tech / martech data into existing Frontier data architecture and deriving relational insights.
- Manage Commercial marketing reporting infrastructure and data models, including campaign performance, attribution models, systems architectures, data cleansing/augmentation, and vendor relationships
- Prepare and deliver actionable presentations to the stakeholders and help to answer critical business questions.
- Create executive scorecards with visualizations to track changes in key business metrics and KPIs.
- Communicate findings to leadership and to the broader organization by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways
- Optimize reporting processes and workflows to improve team efficiency and time-to-results while partnering cross-functionally with other analytics resources within other functions across the organization.
- 15+ years experience in packaging/offer/bundling strategy or analytics or strategic planning (management consulting background preferred)
- 7+ years experience in a management role
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on marketing or analytics or management or other related fields (MBA preferred)
- Strong analytical abilities with experience in initiating and monitoring multiple projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, create slides, and present to senior leaders
- Skilled at operating at both strategic and tactical levels, including proven experience managing product/service packaging/bundling/solutions sets
- Comfort with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Demonstrable leadership skills in a team setting, with the ability to influence and build consensus with partners at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects that vary in scope and complexity simultaneously
- Attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines with little supervision
- Experience and exposure to subscription-based products and experience with Tel-com a plus but not required
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office suite.
- Understanding of Spotfire and other data visualization tools.
- Understanding of database management and architecture.
- Great teaming and communication skills
- Must be available to travel from time to time
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.