Contract Management, ALT Channel Sales
Manager, Alternate Channel – Contract Management
About this Role:
The Manager, Alternate Channels – Contract Management position will support the Alternate Channels Sales organization through drafting, redlining, negotiating, reviewing and processing a variety of contracts used by Alternate Channels. These contract types include, but are not limited to, third party vendor services agreements, Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) properties marketing agreements, and Premises Access License agreements. The Manager will work hand-in-hand with the Frontier Legal Department for review and approval to ensure that Company and Agent or Property responsibilities are clearly defined and documented to mitigate risk factors. A Manager shall assist in determining the liability, indemnification responsibilities, scope of work, and obligations the Company will assume with property owners, legal representatives, vendors, support agents and customers in contract engagements. A successful candidate should have a strong understanding of contract construction, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and the skills to support the sales organization with minimal impact to the business based on the content of the contractual relationship.
What You'll Do:
- Construction of contract templates including review and assistance in drafting Marketing Agreements, Bulk Agreements, Scopes of Work, Premises Access License Agreements, and other initiatives as they arise
- Review existing contract templates to identify risks associated with the business relationship and recommend contract language to mitigate such risks and identify areas in templates that can be updated to improve negotiations
- Review and organize a large group of assigned contracts to determine Company responsibilities and assist with solutions as questions or disputes arise
- Participate and lead in contract negotiations with Property representatives
- Develop contract processes and procedures and train Company employees on those processes and procedures
- Ensure Company is compliant with established internal control procedures by understanding Company objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations in order to pass annual audits
What You'll Need:
- General knowledge of Laws pertaining to Telecommunications, contracting, indemnification.
- Knowledge of Sales environment in order to quickly close negotiations while mitigating risk to the Company
- Strong oral communication and negotiating skills.
- Clear and concise writing skills
- Detail orientated with excellent problem-solving skills / ability to think analytically.
- Proficient in Salesforce and MS Office
- SharePoint and Contract Management Database systems. Preferably familiar with the Telecommunication as a whole or show expert knowledge of contract structures
- Ability to communicate with and influence decision makers
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-8 years contracting experience in a professional environment; telecommunications experience is desired
- Candidates with experience with Multi Dwelling unit contract, real estate, or similar may be given special consideration
- Candidates with a juris doctorate degree from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association may be given special consideration
- Experience in a quality or compliance role would be a plus.
What We'll Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees’ eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.