MGR, Marketing Sponsorships & Events
Frontier is looking for a highly collaborative, well-organized, telecom-savvy and analytical individual who is interested in joining our fast-paced engagement marketing team. This manager will be responsible for sponsorship communications development and execution, sponsorship asset inventory, vendor management and execution of all sponsorship plans within budgets. The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude and demonstrated experience in team coordination. Collaboration is key to this position to assure success of cross-channel cohesive sponsorship campaigns, events & communication executions.
- Coordinate Hospitality opportunities related to, or embedded in, sponsorship agreements including event tickets, via ticket vendor.
- Manage project deadlines ensuring all projects launch on-time, correctly, and on budget; provide updates on a weekly basis to management
- Interface with engagement agency to provide consolidated feedback on program concepts, plans, creative, imagery, copy, and scripting.
- Conduct quality assurance checks for all materials and venues related to event/program execution.
- Connect with, act as host for and manage activities of the attendees and sponsor/partners prior to, during and following events as required by program deliverables.
- Manage inputs from agencies and partners, assuring solutions to challenges as they arise and securing all brand and legal approvals
- Understand requirements of assigned projects, gather information/data and feedback, analyze & report out on program/projects KPI, making recommendations for next steps or future engagements.
- May require travel to support local engagements and/or corporate sponsorships.
- Provide additional sponsorship & event support as directed.
- Detail-oriented; capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with telecom technology and software necessary for job role (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint required. com, SharePoint and Teams a plus)
- Highly collaborative, motivated and results-driven; meets commitments by deadlines
- Flexible; able to adapt as priorities change
- Trustworthy; able to be a team player and establish strong relationships with colleagues, agency leads, and business partners
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sponsorship management, event coordination and production preferably in telecom, and/or related event/engagement marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, etc.)
Years of Experience:
Level of Education:
4 Year Degree
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.