Mgr, Project Management
JOB DESCRIPTION – MANAGER, PROJECT (Business Transformation)
Frontier is looking for a highly collaborative, well-organized, telecom-savvy and analytical individual who is interested in joining our fast-paced business transformation team. Work with internal groups to prioritize work and drive results. Work on given assigned projects, read out and assess results. This requires collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and management of multiple projects simultaneously. This individual also has a knack for numbers and spreadsheets, using your analytical skills to measure and track ongoing program engagement and results. As the go-to contact, you will also lead and attend calls with cross-functional teams regarding upcoming projects for the Business Transformation team.
- Facilitate project deadlines so that all business transformation projects launch on-time, correctly, and on budget; provide updates on a weekly basis to management
- Take ownership of the project quality assurance checks of landing pages and other content support all aspects of organizations. Business transformation supports all teams within the company
- Obtain authorizations from business leaders and stakeholders during the project and prior to finalization/launch
- Help develop and implement creative programs; analyze program/projects and test results with recommended next steps
- Ensures project data and documentation is regularly updated in PMO tools and kept current to ensure accurate communication of project status. Ensures project status is concise and uses business terminology.
- Provides timely and accurate project portfolio reporting and visibility. Conducts recurring review meetings of the portfolio and business plan
Core competencies include:
- Detail-oriented; capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with telecom technology and software necessary for job role (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint required. com, SharePoint and Teams a plus)
- Highly collaborative, motivated and results-driven; meets commitments by deadlines
- Flexible; able to adapt as priorities change
- Trustworthy; able to be a team player and establish strong relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with telecom a plus
- 4 - 7 years of experience in telecom, project management and/or related roles.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experiences
- Project Management certificate preferred
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.