User Experience (UX) Researcher
The Frontier UX team is growing! We’re looking for a User Experience Researcher (UXR) to join our talented group of designers, copywriters, and front-end developers and help us transform Frontier’s digital experiences. This is an opportunity to help establish and evolve our UX research practice as we grow our team.
The UXR will support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our end-to-end digital experience. You’ll help UX Designers, Product Owners, Developers, and Digital Leadership understand user needs and will play a critical role in creating useful, usable, and delightful experiences. You’ll conduct research such as interviews, field/diary studies, ethnography, surveys, and usability testing and leverage this data to inform new features and improve existing experiences with actionable insights. Your work will require strong communication skills and relationship building across the broader organization.
- Establish and evolve Frontier's user-experience research processes to ensure conducting virtual, field, or lab testing is seamless, efficient, and easy to analyze and report on
- Work with designers, product owners, developers to prioritize research opportunities
- Manage all aspects of research timeline, scope, and methodology
- Source participants for research and handle logistics and schedules around live testing
- Collect and analyze user behavior through virtual testing, lab studies, field visits, surveys, or other applicable methodologies
- Share research findings with cross-functional teams and leadership through presentations and written reports
- Regularly conduct baseline research on existing Frontier experiences, to identify pain points and ensure consistent improvements
- Document and track learnings and insights so they can be easily referenced and applied to future projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, Psychology or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5+ years relevant work experience
- Experience with research design utilizing various methods including but not limited to usability studies, contextual inquiry, and surveys
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them
- Provide Examples of research deliverables
- Experience in reporting on user testing results in a concise and actionable way.
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Self-Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Experience working with agile scrum teams
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Experience with UserZoom
- Experience in the telecom industry
- New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation).
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.