Job Title: Specialist, Billing
Department: Enterprise Customer Service
Reports To: Manager, Billing
The Specialist will support the manager in all aspects of Enterprise Billing processes, procedures, SOPs, and provide managed segment support. The Billing specialist will foster communication between Enterprise departments and keep informed with regulatory and compliance commitments on behalf of Frontier Business.
Additional Job Duties:
- Establish and assess customer data, update, and/or retrieve customer information while simultaneously safeguarding that information.
- Provide data extraction and analysis for departments including but not limited to product Moves Adds, Changes and Disconnects and associated billing and customer impact.
- Upon customer account review and data extraction provide detailed responses and analysis to any billing inquiry to internal and external contacts.
- Assist the Billing Manager in root cause analysis of policies and procedures which have impact on the customer experience.
- Assist the Billing Manager in development and implementation of new policies and procedures designed to improve the customers onboarding and billing experiences over the life of their account.
- Keep abreast of technological developments, company direction with regards to new products and services.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, enjoy working as part of a team, and can prioritize and manage multiple tasks, diverse responsibilities and deadlines.
- Must possess strong analytical, communication, project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen).
- Self-starter; requiring little direct supervision.
- Strategic thinking and ability to manage action and account plan
- Ability to successfully interact and build trust with sales and customers.
- Skilled in CABS, DPI, EDI, Erate/RHC/Teleconnect funding
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly understand strategic product application and processes.
- Strong phone and presentation skills.
- Good customer relationship building experience.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Takes ownership and ensure tasks are completed on time
- Ability to project manage
- Minimum 5 years in Enterprise Billing & Invoicing in similar account management roles.
- Associates degree or significant relevant work experience is required.
- Consultative sales experience or exposure, preferably B2B, as well as goal and results driven.
- Experienced in managed accounts with account teams.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.