Enterprise Business Acquisition Account Executive I
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The Business Acquisition Executive is the catalyst behind Frontier Communications’ success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Business Acquisition Executive is responsible for revenue growth and market share penetration by driving new customer growth within the Medium, Large, and Enterprise (100+ employee company) segments. This is achieved by developing credibility in understanding customers’ external drivers, business objectives, and internal challenges to develop complete solutions consisting of Frontier’s World Class Products such as, but not limited to, Unified Communications as a Service (UCAAS), IT as a Service (ITaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), IP-Networking, Security, Managed Wi-Fi, and Advanced Strategic Communications.
Your role as a Business Acquisition Executive includes:
- Leverage and build relationships with C-level executives through direct sales prospecting and business development activities
- Accountable for new incremental growth in assigned target accounts within your segment which will fall in single or multiple vertical industries
- Manage both pre- and post-sales support resources throughout the sales cycle to close the deal and service the client
- Pre-Sales: Solutions Sales Specialists and Sales Engineers
- Post-Sales: Project Managers, Engineers, and Customer Service Advisor
What would make a good Business Acquisition Executive?
- Acquires customer base through building strategic partnerships and approaching opportunities through the customer lens
- Deal closer, influencing others to act by gaining commitment and agreement
- Ability to articulate client strategies, using industry knowledge to expand business opportunities
- Resourceful and able to overcome obstacles and barriers to find appropriate sales solutions
- Partners with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service
- Relationship-builder with C-level executives
- Technical sales acumen – technical solutions and expertise required, must be able to design, propose, and close technical IT solutions for assigned product set
- Excellent presentation skills that command the room
- Identify and develop C-level executive relationships with newly identified prospects within assigned account module(s)
- Responsible for consultative selling of Frontier’s strategic, advanced, vertical based- business solutions to assigned Medium to Enterprise (100+ employee company) customer base
- Sales cycle management experience, including Salesforce proficiency
- Connect client’s business objectives with Frontier Business solutions
- Establish self as a trusted advisor, providing guidance on strategic initiatives in the position to instinctively know how to provide relevant insights
- Provides relevant insights around areas of interest to discuss industry best practices and development of high-level strategies
- Meet and exceed Net New Revenue targets
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Frontier
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
- Demonstrates a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen)
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- Persists in the face of obstacles through collaboration with multiple cross-functional internal teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Proven and demonstrated success of selling managed, professional services into senior IT leadership and C-level decision makers
- Proficient and comfortable selling in a team environment
- Deep understanding of the network attributes, complex communication products, and solutions sought by Medium to Enterprise level accounts
- Driven to understand new products and solutions and integrate new product solutions into existing accounts
- Displays ability to create new demand by proactively bringing new points of view to target account
- Can identify and articulate client value proposition and links solutions to the customer strategy
- H.S. Diploma required; Associates Degree preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
- 5-7 years of business-to-business experience (10+ years preferred) in Medium to Enterprise scale companies with a proven, documented track record of success
- Communications industry experience(s) a plus
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.