Analyst, Resource Mgmt
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Analyst, Resource Management
This role will encompass many different activities and may vary from day to day. Key functions will include:
- Daily Real Time Monitoring of Workforce Systems to ensure Sales Consultants are adhering to their schedules and that our customers are receiving the best attention and focus possible.
- Answer the Resource Management phone line and emails to capture and respond to requests for schedule adjustments and time off including PTO, sick time, etc.
- Direct interactions by phone and face-to face with Sales Consultants to assist with questions relating to schedules and work segments.
- Manage skill assignments for Sales Consultants as well as maintain system access and profiles.
- Adjust, monitor and edit schedules for training and coaching opportunities.
- A minimum of 12 months of experience in a Resource Management role is preferred.
- Familiarity of MS Office applications, specifically Excel and Word is required. Proficient knowledge of and use in Aspect eWFM is strongly preferred.
- The candidate must be willing to work flexible schedules including evening shifts, weekends and holidays on a rotational basis.
- Must be able to work individually with minimal supervision and guidance as well as within a team environment.
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of groups consisting of 20+ people and be able to instruct in both the importance of and use of tools for scheduling requirements, PTO requests and exception management.
- Must be willing to tackle special projects, provide backup support for other Contact Centers and manage through high call volume scenarios.
- Maintain a positive attitude while being flexible and willing to adapt quickly to changing scenarios.
- Must be able to work successfully and professionally with various personality types and willing to take on additional responsibilities to meet the needs of the business.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.