Business Sales and Service Consultant
Frontier Business Sales & Service Consultants (BSSC) are responsible for creating an outstanding experience at every interaction for both new and existing business customers. The BSSC uses superior product knowledge and a passion for customer satisfaction to provide solutions for a wide range of business customer needs in a fast paced and energetic environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Selling and/or saving Frontier products and services. Negotiating service order requests from customers for installation, change or removal of telephone, data, and related services.
- Ability to deal with customers patiently, tactfully and efficiently by presenting services to the customer for save and sales opportunities, and completing save/service order activity in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accurately computing and quoting customer monthly charges, non-recurring charges, adjustments and balances. Must be able to provide flexible options to the customer based on product and service needs.
- Full range of billing and collections duties. Discuss billing inquiries. Utilizes billing system to assist customers in a wide range of billing transactions. Collects on delinquent accounts. Empowered to disconnect accounts as a result of nonpayment and to negotiate payment arrangements.
- Full range of repair resolution duties. Interfacing with customers regarding (and performing work associated with) pending orders, repair requirements and repair resolution
- May be required to perform additional duties and tasks as required by the Company.
Center’s Hours of Operation
Our hours are here to serve the customer and subject to change based on needs of the business.
- Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST (subject to change based upon needs of the business).
- Must be able to work anytime during the centers hours of operation.
- Experience in a customer focused role required
- Outstanding verbal and listening skills
- 1-2 years of sales experience in a call center environment with proven results
- Work independently and make solid decisions
- High School degree or equivalent
- History of good attendance at work
- Basic math skills and typing skills (35 + WPM required)
- Tests: Results obtained in standard tests for this position must meet minimum requirements established by the Company in accordance with Company policy.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time (7-8 hours per day)
- Typing (7-8 hours per day)
- Answering phone calls – Talking to customers while utilizing a headset (7-8 hours per day)
- Writing (1 hour per day)
Frontier is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, citizenship status, disability, disabled veteran status, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, Vietnam-era veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.