Manager, Strategy and Growth
Frontier is in search of a Manager to join our new Strategy & Growth team. This role will report to the VP of Strategy & Growth, responsible for overseeing a team of Analysts focused on driving profitability and
efficiency across the entire company. You will directly influence business strategy, capital allocation, pricing, and operational initiatives for millions of customers and billions of dollars in revenue. You will help your team overcome roadblocks, prioritize and sustain workloads, deliver valuable output, and package results in an effective form for diverse audiences.
The ideal candidate will be able to digest high level strategy and constantly identify problems for the team to solve throughout the organization. You should understand your team’s output as your own, effectively guiding and challenging thought processes and overall capabilities throughout the team.
• Lead the team in providing senior leadership with analytical support and recommendations
regarding optimization of operational processes, capital allocation, and pricing.
• Work with the VP of Strategy & Growth to prioritize and delegate tasks throughout the team.
• Provide insights on future growth and profitability strategy through historical business analysis and
forecasting of industry and customer trends (e.g. what markets to prioritize, opportunities to pursue,
how to win, impact of 5G, etc.).
• Assist the team in clearing road blocks throughout the company, helping increase accessibility to
accurate and full information to complete the task at hand.
• Provide predictive modeling and data visualization to forecast proposed business initiatives across
the entire organization.
• Continually guide, challenge and redirect the team, encouraging deep thinking, new ideas, and
creative problem solving.
• Review team’s deliverables, working through problem areas and issues, and compiling into effective
presentations for the VP of Strategy & Growth and other leadership throughout the company.
• Implement and execute effective strategies to engage team members, ensuring workload
sustainability and overall job satisfaction across the team.
• Develop and train team members on a variety of analytical tools, thought processes, and
• Help the team assemble and prepare for presentations for company executives and the board.
• Provide the VP of Strategy & Growth with ad hoc analyses and other operational support as needed.
• Assist with the overall professional development of team members, helping them grow knowledge,
skills, and ability to add value across the organization.
• 2-4 years of experience in an analytical role focused on driving growth, profitability and efficiency
across an organization.
• Proven track record executing business process improvements.
• Strong experience working with large data sets, drawing both granular and high-level insights.
• Strong leadership capabilities; desire to coach, mentor, challenge and grow a highly intelligent team
of technical and analytical talent.
• Experience developing plans for attacking complex problems and executing high level initiatives.
• Experience with predictive modeling and data visualization.
• Experience building decks for and presenting insights to leadership.
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and drive data-driven decision-making.
• Strong financial and business acumen with ability to identify and evaluate opportunities.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; familiarity with financial modeling is a plus.
• Experience with SQL, Python, or R is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree is required.
Management experience preferred
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.