Responsible for working with System Architects and Business Analysts to understand business requirements and solutions architecture.
Skills and Competencies:
- SAP Configuration experience with Web and configuration set up and scripting.
- Knowledge in the following: SQL, C#, .NET.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex applications.
- Ability to recommend appropriate scope of requirements for large efforts.
- Ability to drive design discussions and configuration review meetings including business requester and development.
- Extensive experience with system configuration and ability to write technical specifications.
- Ability to provide quality and accurate deliverables.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and delegate to others as well as monitor their work for completion.
- Ability to provide clear status reporting and escalation information.
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables.
- MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio).
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, direct and complete the analysis of offer requests to be implemented in various catalog applications.
- Work with test and development teams to implement and deliver the required changes.
- Analyze the functional design and provide technical assistance, when needed, in identifying, evaluating and developing systems changes and configurations and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10 years related work experience.
- Experience with system development life cycle and change management.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.