Asst, Network Operations
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Network Operations Assistant - Job Description
This position is responsible for processing vendor invoices and closing engineering projects. They are to ensure all invoices are paid and all company labor has posted. They are responsible for identifying major material as assets and minor material as part of the loadings. They are to investigate and correct discrepancies, populating the “As-Built” close screen with units of property and initiating closing of the projects into the Fixed Asset system. In addition, they will be required to update Varasset with roadblocks preventing project closing, which is used to report CWIP (Construction Work In Progress) to Senior Leadership Team. They must be fluent in excel and in Infinium.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 – 3 years of invoicing, accounts payable or accounts receivable experience
- Strong PC Skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills.
- The ability to prioritize daily, weekly or monthly tasks as well as handle multiple projects at once.
- Must be self-motivated and can work well with others
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must have ability to work extended hours as required to support the business.
- Knowledge of COE Engineering, OSP Engineering, Construction and Installation
- Knowledge of budgets, accounting and financial closing of Engineering Projects as they relate to the material tracking and project management application.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Associates degree in Accounting or related field preferred
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.