Business Data, Analyst
About this role:
The Strategy & Analytics team is looking for a Senior Data Analyst who is a creative problem solver with a passion for delivering advanced data-driven solutions.
The Senior Data Analyst will be a crucial contributor to driving Frontier's Consumer goals using predictive analytics capabilities and quantitative insights to set strategy. The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for a broad range of analytics-driven insights, including developing and enhancing customer segmentation, churn forecasting and propensity modeling, call center and field operations analytics, a/b testing, churn cohort analytics and other ad hoc analytics to drive key initiatives. Work with and analyze complex data from various sources. Manipulate large data sets and navigate multiple servers, data types, and data structures to complete statistical and other analyses.
As a vital member of the team, the Senior Data Analyst will also be responsible for communicating analytic findings to upper management and executives in order to drive strategy and facilitate decision making at Frontier. They should have strong analytic and communication skills and will set strategy and drive business decisions and initiatives at the company.
What you'll do:
- Drive end-to-end analytical process: from the formulation of requirements, data acquisition, identification of analytical methods, creation/validation of models to business-friendly communication of findings and key takeaways.
- Work in complex data environment comprising enterprise data warehouse, several additional databases, and 3rd party data sources.
- Manipulate large data sets and navigate a variety of servers, data types, and data structures to complete statistical and other analyses.
- Develop and scale predictive and descriptive models using advanced statistical, optimization, and big data techniques to help us better predict events such as conversion and churn.
- Use a suite of analytical tools including Python, SQL, SAS, & R to build, implement, and regularly monitor the effectiveness of predictive models.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand critical business issues and propose analytics-driven solutions to inform smarter decisions.
- Recommend strategy and initiatives across functions within Consumer and support the analytic needs and results tracking of those initiatives.
- Work with a broad range of Frontier business constituents from the C-suite, corporate marketing, product management, and finance. to regional/product managers.
- Communicate analytical findings and recommendations clearly and concisely to non-technical audiences, both in oral and written presentations.
What you'll need:
- BS or MS degree in Statistics, Math, Econometrics or related field or equivalent industry experience
- Experience must include the following:
- 2+ years relevant experience with a proven track record of leveraging analytics to drive significant business impact.
- 2+ years of experience with the following: marketing/sales analytics or forecasting; statistical analysis tool like SQL R, SAS, or SPSS; performing data management, mining, and manipulation along with analytics
- 3+ years of experience with the following: creating and deploying statistical/analytical models to drive strategy, segmentation, and targeting; translating quantitative results into clear and concise presentations/reports using compelling data visualization techniques.
- Superior technical knowledge & proficiency with SQL to perform data acquisition, segmentation, and aggregation from varied data sources
- Exceptional marketing analytic skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision-makers and build consensus with teams
- Familiarity with relational databases, such as Oracle, MS SQL, and Server
- Knowledge of 3rd party firmographic (i.e., D&B) information sources
- Knowledge of 3rd party customer data platforms (i.e., Salesforce.com, Lattice Engines)
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees’ eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.