Assistant, Network Operations (M6 Control Center)
High Level Overview of M6 Control Center Responsibilities
Provide oversight on Ethernet (M6) Orders; Tracking, analysis, escalations
- Ensure timely completion of CON COM, COEIEQP & COE COM tasks by escalating roadblocks to the responsible parties, ensuring jeopardy codes / follow up dates are current, tracking manager and above escalations, as well as, verifying OPCEN standard processes are adhered to.
- Analyze RCA (Root Cause Analysis on missed orders).
Tabulate, distribute and review of the OPCEN M6 Backlog Report from Spotfire. Distribute to the OPCEN schedulers / Managers for review and specific actions to be taken by the specific manager and schedulers.
- Orders requiring jeopardy codes and are Past Due, Due Current Day, Due Within 14 Days
- Orders with an FTR Jeopardy code for analysis as to the correct jeopardy code / Jeopardy Follow up date and length of time applied to the order
- Orders that are incorrectly jeop’ d with non-standard OPCEN jeopardy codes
- Ensure standard notes and task label timelines are adhered to
- The report will call out orders by state, queue owners & managers for easy identification as to the responsible OPCEN personnel. Resolution is expected before the next report is issued. A Manager/Scheduler report card will be created.
- COE_COMP/COEIEQP (non-jeop’ d orders in– Major/Past Due category)—sending emails to schedulers that need to place jeops that are continuously on the list
- Tracking VST Project omissions in Task Labels 8 & 9.
- Following up with schedulers on orders with SR DD today and tomorrow
- This position will track escalations for their assigned states, forwarding emails to the appropriate OPCEN / Construction personnel to ensure all folks that are required to remove any roadblock are included.
Attending M6 Related focus calls-
- M6 State “War-room” calls
- M6 Ethernet Weekly Calls
- bide by all OPCEN Standard Processes
- Knowledge of M6
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task and have solid follow up system
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge Microsoft products, especially Excel
- Able to work affectively with other teams
- Knowledge of Varasset
- Knowledge of COE Engineering and Installation
- Knowledge of OSP Engineering and installation
- Knowledge of Infinium
- Minimum of 3 years or more experience in Engineering, Construction, Operations or related department
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.