Business Customer Representative
JOB ID: 4202
Title: Business Customer Representative
Location: Irving, TX - 7979 N Belt Line Rd
Post Dates: June 26, 2020 - July 6, 2020
Summary of Position Describe the principal purpose and any unique characteristics of the job:
Frontier Business Retention Representatives (BRR) are responsible for creating an outstanding and remarkable experience at every interaction for both new and existing business customers. The BRR uses superior product knowledge and a passion for customer satisfaction to provide solutions for a wide range of business customer needs in a fast paced and energetic environment. The BRR will primarily support the retention department. The majority of customer interactions will involve selling the benefits of Frontier’s products and saving customers from cancelling and/or downgrading their accounts. The BRR will focus on right-sizing customer into the appropriate packages that best suit the customer needs, while meeting individual saves, sales and retention quota. A portion of the role will include revenue generation of products and services and revenue attainment. In lieu of acceptable performance the retention representative will earn a monthly commission in addition to their hourly rate.
Frontier Communications reserves the right to change and/or modify the commission plan as deemed necessary to satisfy business and financial objectives.
List the major job responsibilities in order of importance for which this job is held accountable.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Receive incoming calls from customers requesting to cancel accounts. Right sizing customers into appropriate packages.
• Ability to deal with customers patiently, tactfully and efficiently by presenting services to the customer for save and sales opportunities. Completing save/sales/service order activity in an accurate and timely manner.
• Full range of billing duties. Discuss billing inquiries. Utilizes billing system to assist customers in a wide range of billing transactions.
• Selling and/or saving Frontier products and services. Negotiating service order requests from customers for installation, change or removal of telephone, data, and related services.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and conduct research on an account while talking with the customer.
• Accurately computing and quoting customer monthly charges, non-recurring charges, adjustments and balances. Must be able to provide flexible options to the customer based on product and service needs.
• Must be able to message the value of Frontier’s products and services; while limiting the amount of un-necessary credits.
• Full range of repair resolution duties. Interfacing with customers regarding (and performing work associated with) pending orders, repair requirements and repair resolution
• May be required to perform additional duties and tasks as required by the Company.
Center’s Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST
Our hours of operation are set to serve the customer and subject to change based on needs of the business.
• Must be able to work anytime during the centers hours of operation.
• Experience in a retention or customer focused role required
• Outstanding communication both orally and written.
• Active listening skills
• 5+ years of retention and/or sales experience in a call center environment with proven results
• Work independently and make solid decisions
• High School degree or equivalent
• History of good attendance at work
• Basic math skills and typing skills (35 + WPM required)
Ability and Skills:
Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously (talk, use reference materials, type, listen and anticipate customer’s needs and respond appropriately. Enjoy customer contact and have the ability to find solutions to customer problems. Requires patience and the ability to make decision that are a mutual benefit for both the company and the customer.
• Sitting for prolonged periods of time (7-8 hours per day)
• Typing (7-8 hours per day)
• Answering phone calls – Talking to customers while utilizing a headset (7-8 hours per day)
• Writing (1 hour per day)
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.