Senior Project Specialist
About this role:
This position reports to the Director/AVP of the Centralized OPCEN. It supports the OPCEN Material Control Team, Contract Admin Team, Admin and Scheduling Team along with supporting the Supervisor, Managers, Director, and AVP (team of 97).
What you’ll do:
- Work with the OPCEN Scheduler and Circuit teams to push CIAC projects to completion. Provide weekly projections and report actuals monthly to Finance and Senior Leadership on CIAC dollars moving to revenue. Produce team reports weekly and/or daily.
- Coordinate and submit tickets for updates and enhancements required to gain efficiencies or record corrections in Varasset. Responsible for maintaining the department playbook and publishing changes to the processes/procedures monthly.
- Maintain and audit the “M6 Ethernet Orders/Single Tech Dispatch” material Ship-to locations for all states by exchange, to ensure auto-ship material is shipped to the correct location.
- Coordinator for department staffing, which includes, keying talent templates, tracking and reporting status of requisitions, onboarding of hired candidate (equipment, all system accesses, badge, etc.) maintain organization chart and a detailed department responsibility matrix.
What you’ll need:
- New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task and have a solid follow up system
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no guidance
- Able to work effectively with other teams
- Knowledge of basic telephony
- Knowledge of Varasset
- Knowledge of Infinium
- Knowledge of M6
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.