Analyst, Pricing Sr
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The consumer marketing strategy team is looking for a smart, self-motivated problem solver to join our team. This role will specifically support base management and life cycle events post installation. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be tasked with culling insights to help solve promotion & pricing challenges. You will also be charged with identifying actionable intelligence to drive strategic planning and incremental performance improvements.
- Drive systematic (daily, weekly and/or monthly) promotion, pricing & churn reports, working with IT and other internal business partners to create executive scorecards and other performance tracking.
- Deliver adhoc analyses to discern activity impact and underlaying causal drivers for results.
- Define key metrics and aid in designing A/B test groups to confirm hypothesis or unveil business performance improvement opportunities.
- Analyze current/ongoing targeting strategies and performance trends to support optimal next best actions and related testing
- Work with forecasting managers to deliver historical trends and other related assumptions to build more timely and accurate forecasting models.
- 4+ years in strategic, financial and/or business planning or analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or mathematics; MBA preferred
- Proven experience with analytics, results discernment, and/or performance tracking & reporting
- Strong communication skills; ability to synthesize complex data analyses to simplified summary
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with data visualization tools (ex – Tableau, Alteryx) & large data tables
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple initiatives, incorporating change management as it occurs
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.