Director of Digital Strategy & Transformation
The Director of Digital Strategy & Transformation will drive the development of an enhanced Digital strategy integrated across all channels, including mobile, online, social. This role will also be responsible for co-creation and ultimately delivery of the strategic roadmap using an agile approach. The leader must foster an organizational culture of empowerment that enables high-velocity development and implementation to accelerate the delivery of value.
This role will work closely with the Business Unit and Technology Leadership to ensure that the team executes an organized, focused, and systematic approach for execution.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, results-focused, visionary leader, with a proven record of driving collaborative technological advancements through large-scale and cross-functional implementations.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Define and execute strategic Digital Strategy and Roadmap, collaborating with IT and senior leaders across the organization to help shape and/or align to enterprise goals and objectives, with a specific focus on improved digital deflection and enhanced customer experience
- Lead Digital portfolio to ensure quality and timely delivery of solutions while maintaining alignment with relevant Frontier processes and policies
- Lead Digital teams to develop and support team, enabling professional leadership, driving technical growth, retaining key talent, and acquiring top talent to meet current and future business needs
- Manage relationships with key partners to ensure quality and value from both strategic and tactical relationships, engagements, and deliverables
Knowledge & Experience
- A proven blend of business and technical leadership experience in omnichannel digital strategy and development within the telecom industry
- Strong business and financial acumen enabling rapid analysis of key business processes and applications in support transformation aligned with improved customer experience, enhanced revenue, and reduced cost.
- 10+ years experience leading high-performance teams with strong consideration for modern WebJSS (React/Angular), microservices, cloud, mobile web (adaptive, responsive), mobile app (native, hybrid), Interactions (NLP), and Cloud (Azure or AWS). Experience with Marketo, Sitecore, Adobe, Pega, and Twilio is helpful
- Thorough understanding of the Agile Software Development Lifecycle (e.g., design, development, testing, implementations)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, multiple priorities, and demanding environments, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering, or computer science; advanced degree desirable
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.