Spclst, Metrics & Reporting
This individual is responsible for providing data analysis including reporting, database and/or intranet solutions to various levels of the organization. This position is also responsible for implementing new procedures and process improvements to assist with revenue creation, data reporting, and other initiatives. Additionally, this role supports both ad-hoc and programmatic analysis, so the ability to do both exploratory work and to drive automation is essential.
- Supporting all levels of contact center management with data, direction and insights, and for providing new and creative solutions to help the center achieve their corporate goals.
- The development and maintenance of various reporting and database applications, including those sourced from Avaya, DPI, CCST, EDW, IVR/DRM, and numerous other sources.
- The creation of reporting ranging from daily reports on the consultant level to quarterly reports disseminated to the highest levels of corporate management.
- Distributing actionable reports containing performance metrics and historical analysis, and for fulfilling various adhoc requests on a regular basis.
- Participation in numerous audits to ensure data integrity.
- 2 to 4 years of related experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required. Knowledge of basic programming and reporting concepts required, preferably with a variety of query-based tools, such as SQL/SSMS, Alteryx, MS Access, etc.
- Must be familiar with data entry and extraction methods for all data warehouses used within Frontier, including Avaya, DPI, Scorecard and other data sources.
- SQL programming experience and experience with visualization tools like Spotfire or Tableau preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the ability to quality control one’s own work
- Very strong personal organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Enthusiastic, self-directed, and able to problem solve and interact with stakeholders across the organization
- Must be able to work with little supervision and have the ability to manage own workload.
- Must be well-organized and must be able to communicate well with both internal and external customers.
- Must be extremely comfortable with MS Office suite of products (Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word specifically).
- Must be available for evening or weekend work as job requires. Limited travel may be involved.
Education Level and Experience
- College degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology preferred. Must display a strong knowledge of mathematics and logical thinking.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.