E-Commerce Testing Lead
E-Commerce Testing Lead
The E-Commerce Testing Lead will be part of the growing Digital team at Frontier Communications. An important part of our business evolution is the advancement of our digital and e-commerce capabilities. This critical role is focused on analyzing website flows and user data to identify opportunities to improve performance and conversion through measured testing plans throughout Frontier’s digital platforms.
- Work with Digital Analytics to understand website performance trends and web survey insights
- Define testing and segmentation plans and recommended measurement/success criteria
- Collaborate with Digital Design, Content Management, and Merchandising teams to implement and continually improve test scenarios
- Analyze performance data and metrics to provide valuable insights and identify growth opportunities that will increase engagement and sales conversion across all web properties
- Continually expand understanding of how customers move through sites and translate the customer journey into actionable initiatives and workflows
- Evaluate testing results and deliver recommendations for website optimizations
- New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation).
- 3 - 5+ years of hands-on A/B testing and conversion optimization experience
- Strong experience in website analytics, and implementation of user segmentation and UX conversion strategies and tactics
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Target or additional testing tools such as; Google Optimize 360, Optimizely, Monetate, SiteSpect, A/B tasty, VWO, or Convert
- Experience creating wireframes and functional/interaction specifications is a plus
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data to make actionable recommendations
- Organized and methodical in setting up processes to streamline testing cadence with a team of diverse skills
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks concurrently based on larger goals
- Ability to independently learn new tools/technology, leveraging trends to support the business
- Strong project planning, tracking, and organizing skills
- Team player and relationship builder, able to effectively work cross-functionally with peers, management, and other internal or external stakeholders to gain consensus when needed
- Flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload
- Telecommunications experience is a plus
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.