Analyst, Strategy & Growth
Analyst, Strategy & Growth
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
We’re looking for an analyst for our team that drives profitability and growth across the company. As an analyst, you’ll report to the VP of Strategy and Growth, and directly influence strategy, pricing, and operational initiatives affecting millions of customers and billions of dollars in revenue. You will work with all parts of the organization to identify opportunities, develop tools and strategies, and implement solutions to improve profitability, efficiency, and customer experience. Your work will be analytical, but your intelligence, drive, and interpersonal skills will be just as important to your success. The opportunities you identify, initiatives you lead, and decisions you make will have direct, tangible impact on our customers, employees, and company performance.
- Providing analytical support and recommendations regarding optimization of pricing, capital allocation, and other operational processes
- Provide insights on future growth and profitability strategy through historical business analysis and forecasting of industry and major customer trends (e.g. what markets to prioritize, opportunities to pursue, how to win, impact of 5G, etc.)
- Work with front-line employees to identify and cure pain-points
- Work with Engineering and Finance to price non-standard and larger opportunities
- Monitor and report on market dynamics including competitive pricing actions
- Demonstrated drive and desire to improve business performance
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical thinking and data-based decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience in strategy, growth, engineering or analytics; high-rigor business analytics background preferred
- Strong financial and business acumen with ability to identify and evaluate opportunities preferred
- Telecom industry expertise is not necessary, the team will be dedicated to teaching and mentoring the candidate towards becoming an expert in their own right
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Proficiency with large datasets, SQL, Alteryx, Python and Spatial Analytics/Visualization tools preferred but not necessary
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.