Coord, Accounts Payable
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The Accounts Payable Processor will be primarily responsible for processing invoices into the imagining system and through EDI (Electronic Data Interchange).
Duties include various Accounts Payable Department functions including, but not limited to:
- Reviewing and verifying invoices and check requests
- Processing invoices sent into EDI
- Enter and upload invoices into systems
- Processing invoices received in shared inboxes and following up on emails pending a response.
- Correspond with other employees/departments and response to inquires
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Work with finance transformation team on implementing robotics process automation (RPA)
- Knowledge of vendor payables process and concepts
- Ability to learn and use innovative technologies on a continual basis
System knowledge Requirements:
- Vlookups, pivot tables and other advanced excel skills
- AS400 and EDI experience is a plus
- Comfortable working with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong proficiency in excel working with large amounts of data
- Experience working with an integrated ERP system
Skills required in an ideal candidate:
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independent
- Positive attitude with the ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work well with other teams
- Accounting degree or certificate is preferred; high school diploma or GED required
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.