IT Development Lead (TIBCO / ESB)
Frontier Communications is seeking a Lead IT Developer, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). This position is for an experienced IS professional to provide technical leadership to our Integration Services Team. The team is responsible for full life-cycle delivery of integration solutions in a service-oriented Enterprise Service Bus environment. The position requires a lead developer with deep experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Enterprise Service Bus concepts and implementation, and who has skills and experience needed to lead activities to ensure integration solutions are performance tested and tuned properly before each release.
- The lead developer manages the integration and business process solutions across projects to ensure consistency and reuse, while also providing design and development deliverables.
- The lead works with the EA solution architect, other ESB development design leads and ESB developers to implement the designed solution related to the ESB.
- Participates in Define phase for scoping, and Design phase for detailed technical requirements and design specifications and may assist with development of complex solutions.
- Works with TIBCO developers to ensure best practices for performance are followed for optimal performance.
- Interfaces with other IS delivery teams for coordination of project tasks, status reporting, and issue resolution.
- The lead developer has deep experience in integration technologies, integration design patterns, services development (REST & Soap) and API management
- Mentors other team members to raise their skill levels.
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- Previous experience in an IS leadership role is preferred
- Strong knowledge of SOA concepts and experience with web services (Soap & REST), integration and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies is a must
- Deep experience with the TIBCO SOA stack (TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks v5.13 and/or v6, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, and TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-ins for REST and JSON, Database, WebSphere MQ)
- Experience using Liaison Contivo (xml mapping tool), or similar mapping tools
- Experiencing testing services using SoapUI, Swagger or similar tools
- Working knowledge of high availability and clustering concepts and implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently in an aggressive schedule environment
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to think beyond near term needs to help define strategic solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with configuring API Management Tools a plus
- Telecommunications BSS/OSS systems experience a plus
- NGOSS/SID knowledge a plus
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.