Lang Asst-Busn Cust Rep
TITLE: Language Assistant - Business Customer Representative
LOCATION: Pomona, CA
UNION: CWA 9588/4
INTERNAL POSTING: 6/24/20 to 7/1/20 (trained)
INTERNAL REPOST: 8/27/20 TO 9/3/20 (untrained)
Serves as a principal link between the company and business customers for tariffed and non-tariffed product and service offerings. Receive numerous contacts each day and ensure customer satisfaction and revenue growth through the sale of products and services. Business customer transactions include, but not limited to, new service orders,
moves and changes, disconnects, billing adjustments, inquiries, arrangements, and solving problems.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
A. On each customer contact the associate should:
• Greet the customer and respond positively.
• Obtain all information necessary to address the customer's need courteously and accurately.
• Ask questions and listen for cues to additional customer requirements.
• Make customized service recommendations and explain how company products and services will benefit the customer. Quote and compute rates accurately.
• Address customer concerns and objections thoroughly and politely and obtain a customer commitment.
• Use judgment in negotiating customer effecting issues (due date, credit requirements, credit issuance, payment arrangements etc).
• Summarize the contact and explain what will happen next.
• Ensure customer understanding.
• Express appreciation for the customer's continuing business.
• Interact as required with other functional groups to ensure total customer satisfaction.
• Accept, write, and input service orders from business customers, vendors, and account managers as appropriate.
B. Ensure orders and adjustments are accurate and complete and follow-up promptly on any commitments made during the contact.
C. Operate various office machines including computers, keyboards, and CRT terminals. Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, i.e., communication, document processing and VDT usage.
D. Accountable for meeting established productivity and conduct standards such as customer satisfaction, revenue generation (sales), call handling time, call work time, order quality, billing accuracy and attendance.
E. May be required to perform additional duties and tasks as required by the Company.
A. Tests – Results obtained in standard tests for this position must meet minimum requirements established by the Company, in accordance with Company policy.
B. Experience – Prefer prior Customer Contact experience.
C. Abilities and Skills – Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously (talk, use reference materials, type, listen and anticipate customer's requirements and respond appropriately). Enjoy customer contact, sales and talking on the telephone for long periods of time. Require patience and the ability to make decisions independently.
D. Upon entry into the job, the employee must possess the knowledge, skills and ability to converse fluently and formally with Spanish speaking customers.
Participate in all available training (including formal classroom, on-the-job coaching, self-paced training packages and self study).
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.