Mgr, Customer Service
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business ™offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Requirements and Responsibilities
Plans, organizes, directs, set controls, and provides leadership for the Enterprise Customer Service staff of a region, and the invoicing and billing resolution team. This position requires a bachelor's degree in a related area. Manages supervisor, and subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs, manages to improve customer experience of a regional geography, and measures and reports KPIs at regional performance levels. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met driving the workforce to the regions KPIs, tracking, documenting, and adhering to policies, human resources requirements and approved budgets. This position has full authority for personnel actions. Manages requirements to learning and growth in teams. Typically requires 5+ years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
- Serve as the leader of Enterprise service experience operations within a region and serving as the lead for service experience to sales leaders, enterprise customers and internal offices. Full responsibility to build long-term relationships with customers that foster loyalty.
- Manage mentor programs and be available to leaders, team, customers, and sales partners for service and experience related needs that afford the opportunity to improve customer service experience
- Develop a trusted advisor; custodian of the customer relationship with identified Top 10 accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure and the inspect that the teams are performing timely ordering of our solutions, disputes, pricing/proposals and request according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders via required QBR
- Forecast and track account metrics at regional level that include TBR increase/decrease, risk tied to customer with details, account health, and current activity for QBR
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities in Brainshark, Salesforce, Cornerstone, Compass, and external resources; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for improving process and experience and streamline time to billing; exploring opportunities to improve
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering above expectation customer experience
- Integrate tactics to leaders to inspect and take action that reinforces our values
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to improve customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience and 3+ years of management experience
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills; always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.